Goodies from Rom Manager?

B

budmonster

I'm on CM 508 and I just downloaded "Goodies" from Rom Manager. How do I use the scripts, fonts, lwp, etc.? Do I have type something in Terminal? All I can find are d/l links for Goodies but no directions. Its been awhile I apologize.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If memory serves (at my age could be an issue:)) open TE and enter the command This would remove the corporate calendar -rmcorpcal

Mike

OP
B

budmonster

If memory serves (at my age could be an issue:)) open TE and enter the command This would remove the corporate calendar -rmcorpcal

Mike

but to get the scripts to work, dont i have to type "su" then "scripts" or something?

OP
B

budmonster

Sorry -- yes your need to type SU first.

Mike

When I flashed Goodies from Rom Manager it placed folder is on my SDcard. All the scripts, lwp, fonts are their. What are the commands I need to use to get them to work. Are you sure all I need to do is type "su" then "scripts"? Once I do that, how do I switch fonts, lwp, etc.? In the Goodies folder, there a folders with fonts, lwp and so on.

Also, I don't know if the Kangerade Scripts App can be used on CM? That would be awesome!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the scripts are interchangeable on different roms. I know the commands should work on different roms but it is my understand that the developer controls what wil and will not work. It may be worth you while to visit the Cyanogen.mod sit to verify what Koush has included in his rom.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I check some old notes Sorry, Looks like I missed a command,

in terminal emulator, su <enter> enablescripts <enter>

Schimm

Reaction score
Sorry -- yes your need to type SU first.

Mike

When I flashed Goodies from Rom Manager it placed folder is on my SDcard. All the scripts, lwp, fonts are their. What are the commands I need to use to get them to work. Are you sure all I need to do is type "su" then "scripts"? Once I do that, how do I switch fonts, lwp, etc.? In the Goodies folder, there a folders with fonts, lwp and so on.

Also, I don't know if the Kangerade Scripts App can be used on CM? That would be awesome!

If you type 'scripts' you should see all the scripts including separate scripts for each font (BTW, the default droid font is 'stock' which I've switched back to....very easy to read). So.....type su, <return> type your script, <return>, type rb to reboot your phone to implement the font change. Or simply reboot yourself.