Goodbye Moto....

Guchi

Reaction score
Hello HTC! I'm a seasoned member here but this deserved a new intro. I just finished putting my moto droid back to stock so that it can be shipped out to a buyer from ebay and best buy is holding their last Droid Inc. for me to pick up first thing in the morning!!! yaaa

li2327

Reaction score
That's great. Congrats. I've heard good things about the Incredible. I hope you enjoy it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello HTC! I'm a seasoned member here but this deserved a new intro. I just finished putting my moto droid back to stock so that it can be shipped out to a buyer from ebay and best buy is holding their last Droid Inc. for me to pick up first thing in the morning!!! yaaa

Glad you were able to sell that little Droid on eBay so fast. Did someone go for the 'Buy it Now' option? Anyway, congratulations on your new addition - I hope you enjoy it!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score

Glad you were able to sell that little Droid on eBay so fast. Did someone go for the 'Buy it Now' option? Anyway, congratulations on your new addition - I hope you enjoy it!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

yep it got snapped up quick for $350!!! thanks

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad you were able to sell that little Droid on eBay so fast. Did someone go for the 'Buy it Now' option? Anyway, congratulations on your new additi

Oh snap damn that was quick...great job! Great price too! Really makes me want to start selling stuff on ebay now lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score

Cool! Kind of makes you wonder if you should have asked for more doesn't it? :icon_ devil:

Na I am getting my new phone plus a case and $40 bucks extra thats good for me. whoever bought that droid got a good deal and so did I.