Good Themes for FROYO..

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score
I just tried installing a theme on FROYO and it messed up my phone.

What themes are compatible with BB FROYO 0.2.1?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
OP
O

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score
Hmm. I had NexTheme for a little bit, I really liked it, but I want to change a few things.. like the way my phone looks. I just don't really know how.

Droid_2010

Reaction score
I'm running BB v0.2 , and this is going to sound very newbie'ish, but how do you install themes? There is a thread where Pete listed his approved themes for his Froyo builds. It's HERE.

I downloaded the Smoked Glass theme "by AdamZ modified by Pete" , but I don't know what to do with it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

yankees2009

Reaction score
I want the NexTheme but Whenever I try to download it it says no network connection?? Could you guys give me a 2link please?

OP
O

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score
I'm running BB v0.2 , and this is going to sound very newbie'ish, but how do you install themes? There is a thread where Pete listed his approved themes for his Froyo builds. It's HERE.

I downloaded the Smoked Glass theme "by AdamZ modified by Pete" , but I don't know what to do with it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Do you have ROM Manager?

Zataru

Reaction score

Nextheme is the best all around looking theme IMO.

[Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.2.1 (6/15/10) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - [Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.2.1 (6/15/10) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

Looks like that Version of NexTheme for 0.2.1 only works with Clockwork. Does anyone know of a version that works with SPrecovery?

OP
O

ocdrummer2011

Reaction score

Nextheme is the best all around looking theme IMO.

[Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.2.1 (6/15/10) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - [Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.2.1 (6/15/10) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

Looks like that Version of NexTheme for 0.2.1 only works with Clockwork. Does anyone know of a version that works with SPrecovery?

When using SPrecovery you have to rename it "update.zip"

freeqaz

Reaction score
No that doesn't work with SPRecovery. I looked into it before, it's not the right structure for an update.zip. It also would break permissions, etc. We gotta wait for somebody to create a custom ROM or Pete to create something.

jomama22

Reaction score
why not just d/l rom manager and flash clockwork? has a better backup system anyway

Droid_2010

Reaction score

Do you have ROM Manager?

No I use SPrecovery. I have since installed a new Froyo ROM and like it.
I had read posts where people were having problems with Clockwork, so I thought I should just stick with SPrecovery. If I installed the Rom manager wouldn't it replace SPrecovery?

thereason00

Reaction score
why not just d/l rom manager and flash clockwork? has a better backup system anyway

THIS.

there's no problems with rom manager/clockwork. it's vastly better and still currently being supported, unlike sprecovery. just dl rom manager and flash cw, it takes 10 secs.

Zataru

Reaction score

THIS.

there's no problems with rom manager/clockwork. it's vastly better and still currently being supported, unlike sprecovery. just dl rom manager and flash cw, it takes 10 secs.

Does Clockwork support our SPrecovery backups? If not, someone coming from SPrecovery would have a pretty hard time using it for awhile.