GOOD NEWS!!! For those not grandfathered to Unlimited data!

hornjcd2000

Reaction score
My dad called Verizon today and ordered the Bionic for himsel and when he upgraded his contract he was grandfathered in to Unlimited even though his previous phone was not a smart phone and he signed up for Unlimited data on the 6th of july and was told there would be no grandfathering in because his phone was not a feature! Well I listened into the phone call (it was on speaker) and the lady said word for word I am going to override the 2GB plan and let you keep your unlimited data plan.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....maybe I will try this to get a family plan....

I've been with Verizon for some years know. Loyalty has to pay off, right?

chomtone

Reaction score
Spoke to a salesman today and he said not only am I grandfathered into unlimited 4G, I am also grandfathered into unlimited HotSpot, even though I have never subscribed to it. :p

davishusband

Reaction score
I used 20.85 gb last month, none of their plans would work for me, thank god I'm unlimited

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

spider210

Reaction score
Good luck on getting an unlimited plan if you don't already have one. Someone here has got really lucky and i foresee that telesale's rep is gonna get slapped

Godsincontrol247

Reaction score
Do you guys not have internet anywhere else besides your phone!?!?!? I can't even imagine using that much on my home computer.

I was proving a point to a verizon rep, they said 20gb was impossible so I did over 60. Once again a verizon wrong!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Godsincontrol247

Reaction score
Did you stream netflix 24/7?!?!?!

As much as I could, turned off wifi and let my X run wild! Netflix is a great way to use data, if you don't have unlimited I would not suggest netflix on your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums