Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyway can someone send me the links to what i need to :
Root
Overclock
2.1 UI
Multi Touch(pinch to zoom browser)
Something to back it up to the state its in now not factory!
NO LAGGING

HELP ME PLEASE:)
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/20017-gonna-root-if-you-help-me.html
Original Did Not know which section to start this^^
search for bugless beast for noobs, best rom out right now, you wont be disappointed.

i am having trouble with those instructions...

52brandon

Reaction score
Read man. If you just go through the stickies in this section there is more than enough info and links to do everything you want and more. Everybody has their own preferences on roms, I haven't used one that I didn't like. Just try em out and find one. The installing 2.1 the easy way thread has the instructions I originally used

myDownfall

Reaction score
Read man. If you just go through the stickies in this section there is more than enough info and links to do everything you want and more. Everybody has their own preferences on roms, I haven't used one that I didn't like. Just try em out and find one. The installing 2.1 the easy way thread has the instructions I originally used
This.

The first page has a handful of "how-to" guides that are very well put together.

clucernoni

Reaction score
Honestly, if you aren't going to read up on what you are doing first and just want people to spoon feed it to you, you may screw something up. The best way to do this is to understand what you are doing and know all of your options before you do it. I am a new root user as well, but I read up for a good 3 or 4 days to explore every option and really figure out what I was doing...and I learned a ton by doing so.