• [post=2100821]Smooth Green[/post]
  • [post=2100821]Smooth Deep Blue[/post]

NHL Themes (Themes Removed Due to Copyrights):
  • Flyers (NHL)
  • Blues (NHL)
  • Kings (NHL)
  • Devils(NHL)
  • Lightning (NHL)

Just created my first theme. It's designed to be a simple and clean theme. I'd really like to hear suggestions or critique! Hope you like it!

Smooth Blue (Google Play)
collabs.png

I've since added the following themes as well!

New colors for those who wanted more choices than just blue.

Smooth Red (Google Play)
collabs-5.png

Smooth Purple (Google Play)
collabs-4.png

Smooth Pink (Google Play)
collabs-3.png

Smoot Orange (Google Play)
collabs-2.png

Smooth Green (Google Play)
collabs-1.png

Smooth Deep Blue (Google Play)
collabs-6.png

ICS Themes!

I just created two themes based on Google's ICS. I'm aware there are numerous ones out there but I did my best to try to stay true to the real ICS. As such, I'd love to hear ways that I can improve its accuracy! Thanks again everyone for your support :)

Smooth ICS Blue (Google Play)
icsbluecollabs.png

Smooth ICS Red (Google Play)
redCollabs.png

Smooth ICS Green (Google Play)
icsgreencollabs.png

Smooth ICS Purple (Google Play)
icspurplecollabs.png

Hey everyone! Well... more specifically any NHL fans, I'm starting to create themes designed for teams in the NHL! I'm planning on doing current playoff teams first and then adding more based upon request (a Colorado Avalanche one is sure to be one of the first ones I do outside of playoff teams--yes, I'm a bit biased :p).

I just finished the Flyers theme tonight. It's a modified version of the "Smooth" theme design with a touch of Flyers added. Creating these themes might take a while as I really try to match the entire rink (I create that background from scratch) as accurate as I can even down to the text. Unfortunately I realized that I needed to fade out most of the rink to create a look that I liked but I feel a lot better about the product I end up with when I know I've tried to nail down the details as best as I could.

Anyways, here's the finished product:
[Theme removed]

Last edited:
OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
Just another NHL team theme for all the other hockey fans out there! Hope you enjoy :)

[Theme removed]

Last edited:
OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
I [finally] got around to finishing another NHL theme. This one is for the LA Kings. I'm going to start working on a New Jersey Devils theme as soon as I can for those who are going to be watching the Stanley Cup Finals!

[Theme removed]

Last edited:
OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
Like I mentioned, I've finally finished a New Jersey Devils theme for Go SMS Pro. Here it is! And for those of you who don't particularly like NHL and/or sports, don't worry I'll be working on other things as well!

[Theme removed]

Last edited:
OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
I know I said I was done working on NHL themes for the moment but I got a request for this one so I went ahead and made it. So with that said, here's a theme for the Tampa Bay Lightning.

[Theme removed]

Last edited:
OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
I've been busy with school so I hadn't had much time to work on any themes but I, finally, was able to finish my newest one. I tried to do something a bit more "fun" while still keeping the theme clean and easy on the eyes. Plus, this one is free! Again, thanks for the support and hope you like it!

Red & Blue Simple Shapes (Google Play)
collabs-12.png

OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
As promised, here's a blue-only version. I'll be publishing the red-only version in the next couple of days as well. Hope you enjoy!

Blue Simple Shapes (Google Play)
collabs-13.png

OP
RocknSteve

RocknSteve

Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I've created a new theme but I finally found enough time to do so. After upgrading to Windows 8, I was intrigued by its "Windows UI" (RIP "Metro) and decided to take a go at it with GO SMS Pro. If you would like to see a different color, just let me know!

Blue Windows UI (Metro) (Google Play)
collabs_zpsf62a32f0.png