Go back to custom after 2.1 update

notmybbq

Reaction score
So, I went back to stock and did the update to my phone, am actually happy so far. It doesn't do all the stuff my rom did but i didn't need alot of the stuff that came with the roms anyway.

But what I did do is forget to unlock my blizzard authenticator from my phone, so now when I go into the program it says I have to re-register with blizzard. I'm wondering if there is anyway to get the 2.1 OTA off my phone?

I figured someone here may know a way, or would be able to inform me if I need to wait for a root for this update.

Thanks in advance for your help.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
So, I went back to stock and did the update to my phone, am actually happy so far. It doesn't do all the stuff my rom did but i didn't need alot of the stuff that came with the roms anyway.

But what I did do is forget to unlock my blizzard authenticator from my phone, so now when I go into the program it says I have to re-register with blizzard. I'm wondering if there is anyway to get the 2.1 OTA off my phone?

I figured someone here may know a way, or would be able to inform me if I need to wait for a root for this update.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You can run the 2.0.1 sbf through rsd lite

OP
N

notmybbq

Reaction score
I was looking into that, dotting my i's and crossing my t's before I did that.

The flash doesn't wipe anything off of the SD card correct? Just the internal memory of the phone?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I was looking into that, dotting my i's and crossing my t's before I did that.

The flash doesn't wipe anything off of the SD card correct? Just the internal memory of the phone?

Nothing ever touches your sdcard. So anything on there is safe. For added insurance copy your sdcard to your pc.