Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Working on it, ill keep ya posted.... :icon_ banana:

Its coming along ;)

attachment.php

Probably wont have it done, I have some other side projects that turn a profit I need to work on, sorry guys its holiday time. To the few who have donated already, thank you guys very much and Happy Holidays to everyone!

PS - If you donated, send me an email from your paypal address and Ill send you the Ginger Juiced' theme as is in case you don't want to wait ;)

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Img, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, Stock Swype & Stock MT Keyboards.

Download Extras.zip

** UPDATE **

Ginger Juiced Beta v3 Preview

attachment.php

I'm gonna be honest here folks, Once I hit $150 in donations Ill release this theme... Still not even close to $100. To the 14 people who have donated to me since I started making themes, Thank you all very much. I will email you all copies asap.

Ive had over 6,000 downloads on my themes, I don't think $150 is a lot and I'm not sure why I want to hit that mark. I do this because I love android and rubiX roms, but at the same time Its a major time constraint so I hope you guys don't think I'm being greedy or anything. I have made 4 revisions to Black Juice (working on the 5th), not to mention keeping up 2 color choices, and the first Black Juice had 7 color variations! In total Ive made around 20 different packages of themes for all different builds including Focused, Fission, Blurry, and Stock OTA Blur. I never got into this for the money, but it does help keep it a priority, especially around the Holidays!

Hope you enjoy the preview!
Happy Holidays
Pete

If You want this theme now, Buy me a Beer and its yours!

Last edited:

jdhas

Reaction score
How many followers do you need to get to on Twitter to release it?

jdhas

Reaction score
So, seriously, Juice, you've had, like, what, 3 hours? Where's this theme already? WHAT'S THE HOLD UP MAN?!?