Getting rid of Verizon "signature" on email

pasteve

Reaction score
When sending emails Verizon inserts, at bottom of the email, a line that says--- "sent by Droid via Verizon" or some such message-----how can that be deleted ?? I can delete with each mesage but there must be a way to delete forever??
thanks

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Open your mail app, Signature, then edit it to what you want.

Reaction score
Personally, I use K-9 email. I can put signatures on all my email accounts. Has it changed with the stock email that you can now put signatures on all email accounts?

OP
P

pasteve

Reaction score
Signature on Emails

Thanks for the response Capt D.
I also found, via the Email App, then the Menu button, a selection for "Email Settings" and then under "Compose Options" a place where you can set the font, etc. and how you want your email signature to look on your emails. I just deleted the Verizon message and that seems to be all you need to do.

Smokeyham

Reaction score
Thanks for the response Capt D.
I also found, via the Email App, then the Menu button, a selection for "Email Settings" and then under "Compose Options" a place where you can set the font, etc. and how you want your email signature to look on your emails. I just deleted the Verizon message and that seems to be all you need to do.

Yes,

I went to my e-mail account,
then menu,
then Email Settings,
then Compose Options

You can edit your e-mail signature, and this will affect all of your e-mail accounts.

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
the things we learn on the forum... LOVE IT !!dancedroid

Thanks for this tip as i wanted to do this alsodancedroid