Getting an iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennywc

Reaction score
Bidding you all farewell . I am giving up my droid and getting the new iPhone 4 . The 4 will do all the things I have wanted in a phone. The thing that I disliked most about the android experience is the apps. The apps for the droid are just ( for the most part) just completely amateurish. I have not been able to find an even half decent piano or guitar app. I was messing with a friends iPhone and he had music apps that were just mind blowing . Full blown synthesizer app and guitar and piano apps that were great.
The iPhone 4 will be multi tasking and the face to face calling is well, WOW !
Apple is setting the standard everyone will be copying . My droid will not be missed by me . Good riddance to it and it's stinking apps and app marketplace.
The non searchable marketplace .

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To each their own i guess have fun attempting to get a cell or 3g signal anywhere and make sure you watch your data usage as AT&T does not have unlimited data anymore.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have fun losing 3g when you really need it and all the customization Android offers.

gregsjh13

Reaction score
No sir you are wrong.The Iphone is CRAP.it has no Customization options what so ever.No on screen Widgets.It FINALLY got Muti tasking when us Android users have had this feature from day one.It has no physical Keyboard.Who cares about Facetime most normal people just call someone.lol It has no Flash 10.1 which works amazing by the way.This is a bad move IOS4 is no where NEAR 2.2.

Last edited:

romanrish

Reaction score
This guy is a troll. He probably never had a droid in the first place. If you look at his past posts almost all of them are about apple crap. If this guy was really doing it do you actually think he would come on the board just to draw attention to himself. Or maybe do what any self respecting non attention whoring person would do and just not come back to the site. You take big brother's phone if you so chose. I can live with having control. I would take any windows mobile phone even over Icrap.

iPirate

Reaction score
Here comes the care bus and it is empty. Good luck with your iPhone.

iPirate

Reaction score
This guy is a troll. He probably never had a droid in the first place. If you look at his past posts almost all of them are about apple crap. If this guy was really doing it do you actually think he would come on the board just to draw attention to himself. Or maybe do what any self respecting non attention whoring person would do and just not come back to the site. You take big brother's phone if you so chose. I can live with having control. I would take any windows mobile phone even over Icrap.

I read the first sentence and I remember his posts, or someone else's posts about Android not having guitar apps etc... lol

J

Johnly

jobs will have everything set for you, lol. He will be your good superuser ninja, yes? lol, you will have a custom jobs phone! Enjoy jobs! Seeya : )

PS, I have all those apps you are missing, you just need to know that the android market is getting huge, 70,000 apps? and screaming. I don't blame you for not finding them: ) Carry on......

bmxmike

Reaction score
If you want apple apps so bad the easiest best and cheapest solution is to just buy a iTouch. You can use all the apps(With newest model as you can use a mic with it), you can use internet on it all the time if you just use wireless tether or even bluetooth connect, it's a hell of alot cheaper this way too as you don't have to pay the iPhone plan or whatever plus you get the better service. Don't know why, when I explain that to people they have a duh moment everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.