GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

Note the people who have tried the GET~R~DONE romer has reported that after system/wipe & Cache Wipe & they boot the rom of there choice & sign into there Google Account The apps dont restore but this can be solved very easily Go to the market before you start this process go to the android market & download Titanium Back up why your ad it buy the Titanium Back up pro from the market & support this great App/Dev for his hard work for making this app that makes all are idea's easier.I recommend you to try Any of these Excellent roms.

THESE ROMS WORK WITH THE d2G Romer

1.Liberty ROM D2
2.squidlymandingo
3.Epic - D2

These roms have been tested by me & all flashed to my D2g Working great With all Extras works on all roms

Liberty Rom- When you go to the liberty tool box it says you do not have the latest liberty rom & tool box will not work ...it will work all features of liberty its because the tool box is reading your devices rom as the d2g-romer so Liberty works 100%.

Utimate droid For D2 with the Get~R~Done romer works awome all nightly's/Rc's Work with all features .

Apex- I ran into no problems ran it for 12 hours No issues Ran into.

squidlymandingo- This rom is running well with all features ......The only SCRIPTS THAT YOU should not use are the O/C ones that follows as
these scripts o/c 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.45 as the D2g Runs are different FREQ Than the D2.

Epic - D2- ran this rom for 12 hours no problems @ all.

On a side Note The GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM WILL BE UNDERTAKING A NEW PROJECT .......

THIS PROJECT WILL NOT TAKE US FROM THE RESEARCHING THE SENSOR ISSUE WITH THE D2 Roms ...But this is the Next step for
The GET~R~Done Dev team to really make a impact on the D2G community
We have made are presence made in these last 2 short weeks
but we will be working on something That will make us stand out in the Community.

We will be getting testers from are dev site so if you are signed up you have a chance to be a tester if you are not signed up then you shoot on over & sign up more details will be posted @ are dev site in the next week or so & also updates will be funneling Around Here @ DF

You ask what are Project is ....It is top secret but you will be Informed about it when we have a RC Ready after the testers get a chance to get it & test it & run it through the runs

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Last edited:

Psj77

Reaction score
I'm excited for the sensor issue to be fixed!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
we are working on it ...I have contacted a few other devs from d1/d2 to see if they could be assitance

the secret Project we are working on will BLOW YOUR SOX OFF !!!!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOO GO GET~R~DONE!!!

I'd love to be a tester but i have no computer to sbf in case **** happens

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

473x15

Reaction score
Are you telling me that i can run squidlymandingo rom version 2.3.20.2 with no problems, i don't really care about o/c the point is to save battery life.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL ( THE GAME OF LIFE )

Asphyx

Reaction score
I'm going to wait until the Sensor issues are sorted but this is great news!

If it can be done for the D2G then no reason why we can't see it done for all the others and that would be a boon to Custom Rom Developers.

Liberty team could work on just the parts that are not phone specific meaning more goodies less hardware tinkering.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Awesome news! You guys have make me love my D2G again with all these ROM options... no sensors isn't a biggie to me right now either but glad you guys are still working on it!

Can't wait to see what the big release is!!

leobg

Reaction score
Gingerbread?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Pharrit

Reaction score
So, where does one sign up for testing on your site? I'm interested!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THE dETAILS WILL BE RELEASED ON THE SITE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

Scan1on

Reaction score
so the liberty toolbox does or does not work? sorry your post is kinda confusing... isnt most of the changeable options in the liberty toolbox (which is what makes it so cool)? so running liberty without the toolbox would be kinda pointless

sudod2g

Reaction score
so the liberty toolbox does or does not work? sorry your post is kinda confusing... isnt most of the changeable options in the liberty toolbox (which is what makes it so cool)? so running liberty without the toolbox would be kinda pointless
1. Open root explorer and Navigate to /system
2. Mount system as RW
3. Long press build.prop and select edit with text editor.
4. add the filing line of code
Code:
 ro.modversion=Liberty v1.5
The top 6 lines should look something this,

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=S273
ro.build.display.id=VZW
ro.modversion=Liberty v1.5
ro.build.version.incremental=2.4.29
tap menu button and choose save and exit,

Your ro.build,display.id may vary i changed mine to the default Liberty code but It hasn't effected anthing that i can see yet. The rest of the code after the 6th line should stay unchanged.

Reboot device and check about, under rom/mod version it should say Liberty v1.5, after that open Liberty tools and there should be no pop up. It worked for me.

I am still having issues installing themes from Liberty tools, but you can download the themes from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-d2/122983-all-liberty-1-5-themes-mirrors.html
i would really like to figure out what the deal is with the themes.

THANKS TO THE GET-R-DONE DEV TEAM FOR GIVING ME NEW ROMS ON THE D2G TO PLAY WITH.

Last edited:

sudod2g

Reaction score
Sudod2g, thanks for taking the time to put together the build.prop edits, that should make it easier on folks.

No problem. I assumed you are pretty busy.

For the the theme installation, I think I will just download the themes on my linux desktop and mv them into the the liberty/downloads folder on SDcard and try and install from the Liberty Tools app, if that works then I know it is something to do with the downloading of the files...

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I changed the check for liberty toolbox. Let me know if the one from the market works without having to change the build.prop.