Get 6 months ($65 credit) of free Netflix for Chromebook plus/pro and Pixelbook owners

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

If you own either a Chromebook Plus, Chromebook Pro, or Pixelbook then Google is looking to hook you up with 6 months of Netflix. Click on the link below to redeem.

Offers – Google Chromebooks

(Source: [Free Alert] Grab 6 months of Netflix for absolutely nothing if you own a Pixelbook or a Samsung Chromebook Plus/Pro)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
must admit, the chromebook (or is it a pixelbook) picture looks very sharp - very similar to an airbook. I would love to get one but cannot see paying that much for one, even if I got that free netflix.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
It is a Nice Looking and Spec'd Device but it Runs ChromeOS. To Many Limitations to Justify that Price IMHO. Cut it in Half and then you will see them Sell Much Better.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
must admit, the chromebook (or is it a pixelbook) picture looks very sharp - very similar to an airbook. I would love to get one but cannot see paying that much for one, even if I got that free netflix.
I'm liking my Chromebook plus but I also have a Mac pro.

The pixel book is probably the most powerful Chromebook out to date. But I agree, I'm not paying that cost for a Chromebook. At that price you can either get a Mac Pro, surface, or a pc + a Chromebook.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk