General Questions.

OP
P

potterdood

Reaction score
Yeah Im having the same issue with the media hub. I got one show to work but the rest dont seem to work appears to be hit or miss.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so I just went back into the media hub and tried to download the movie I bought and it's working now, and it's going super fast! It started about 3 min ago and it's already downloaded 260mb/936mb!

Droid101

Reaction score
Yeah Im having the same issue with the media hub. I got one show to work but the rest dont seem to work appears to be hit or miss.

Ok, so I just went back into the media hub and tried to download the movie I bought and it's working now, and it's going super fast! It started about 3 min ago and it's already downloaded 260mb/936mb![/QUOTE]

yeah all mine started working again. Im thinking it could just be that their servers are being overloaded.

OP
P

potterdood

Reaction score
& I got on with Samsung support and they couldn't help me figure out why my calendar isn't syncing with fbook birthdays, it's not a big deal, but I like keeping up with the bdays.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was told by a Verizon guy in a Costco kiosk that the boot loader is unlocked (he owns one, and has rooted it already)...true?

Droid101

Reaction score
I was told by a Verizon guy in a Costco kiosk that the boot loader is unlocked (he owns one, and has rooted it already)...true?

This is true the bootloader is unlocked and root has been achieved. Sometime in the next few weeks we might see custom ROM for it and some type of recovery.