GB Non-issues and LTE seesaw

theguy

Reaction score
After the initial howling about the GB OTA breaking vm, its deja vu all over again. Just by checking vm settings and resaving them it magically fixed itself. To get my mind off any other bugs, they started my day off in Va. Beach with LTE again but only at 10% the speed it has been the last few tries. So LTE may be our reward in Hampton Roads for putting up with the GB debacle. Just my mini-rant to get the day started.

droidking1

Reaction score
That's how I got my vm to work. Apparently my phone didn't know who I was using as my vm carrier. You would think if my only option was my Verizon carrier it would know that, but perhaps not. Just go into call settings and click on vm carrier and set it to your carrier, problem solved.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nateccnn

Reaction score
That did not work for me. I clicked the My Carrier several times and notifications still never appeared. Then I turned the phone to Airplane Mode and then turned the AP mode off and the notification finally popped up. But after checking the VM, the VM notification would not go away. I finally installed Goggle Voice and set up a new voicemail number and now I have notifications from them that work flawlessly. But the stock "My Carrier" VM will not function properly...period.

Nate

dmproske

Reaction score
What should be in there for voicemail number?

And I tried Google voice. Can't get it to work at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

droidking1

Reaction score
Call settings then there are a couple of vm ones

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
theguy

theguy

Reaction score
What should be in there for voicemail number?

And I tried Google voice. Can't get it to work at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I use my full number plus "p" for pause plus my PIN ending with a "#" - 7575555555p1234#. Under Froyo it would dial and process the PIN. Now under GB it ignores the PIN. I have research to do.

But the good news is LTE is still on after 24hrs so it looks less like another test and more like production in Va. Beach!

Last edited: