Games

x25064

Reaction score
So I've gone through and found a lot of great games on the market but I have a question that has been floating on my head since I switched to the Android OS:

Why are there no 'major' developer games on the Android market?

For example, any EA games, any Popcap games, any gameloft games ,etc. They're all nonexistent. I would think that these major cell phone gaming companies would jump on the android market considering its explosion in popularity within the past year.

Is there an actual reason for this, or has it yet to be explained?

While I love the games on the market, I'd like to play some of the other releases rather then hokey 'waiting room' games. Hell even the vzw market games for their regular phones are sometimes better dare I say. I miss games like Lumines mobile, collapse, astropop, and some of the 3D titles like Call of Duty, Resident Evil, etc.

Guurzak

Reaction score
There are EA games for android; I know Spore is available for one thing.

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I've gone through and found a lot of great games on the market but I have a question that has been floating on my head since I switched to the Android OS:

Why are there no 'major' developer games on the Android market?

For example, any EA games, any Popcap games, any gameloft games ,etc. They're all nonexistent. I would think that these major cell phone gaming companies would jump on the android market considering its explosion in popularity within the past year.

Is there an actual reason for this, or has it yet to be explained?

While I love the games on the market, I'd like to play some of the other releases rather then hokey 'waiting room' games. Hell even the vzw market games for their regular phones are sometimes better dare I say. I miss games like Lumines mobile, collapse, astropop, and some of the 3D titles like Call of Duty, Resident Evil, etc.
um, have you actually searched?

gameloft:
midnight bowling 2
dogz 2
uno
assasin's creed
1 vs 100
etc..

EA Mobile:
bejeweled
spore
the sims