Gameboid problem (not .bios related)

easye

Reaction score
A few of my ROMs, namely Mario Tennis Advance, Banja-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, and Grand Theft Auto Advance will go through the opening screens or cut scenes, and then at a certain point just resets back to the white Gameboy screen. For the vast majority of roms, Gameboid runs perfectly fine. Is their a known issue with these ROMs, or something i'm missing? I get mine from coolroms.com if thats relevant..

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
easye.....

I'm leaving this one open.

Please do not double/triple post around the forums.

Thank you and welcome to the forums

td854

Reaction score
Does the same thing for me, maybe email the developer, probably just incompatible currently.

gertman

Reaction score
I have the same problem with Grand Theft Auto. I do know some people have got it to work.

OP
E

easye

Reaction score
AARGH Minish Cap is now freezing in one of the last rooms of the last dungeon. :mad:

hectorh3000

Reaction score
crash course

i briefly tried to add roms.. is there a crash course to adding them to your droid.. i tried to search but have come up empty.. (tried gameboy, roms,)

td854

Reaction score
download them from a website, put them in a folder on the SD card, load them. A lot of rom sites are really complex with how they finally let you download the rom so you're better off just downloading what you want on a computer and copying them to the droid through USB imo.

Mrwax

Reaction score
bump. ever a fix for this? i'm having the same problem with GTA

vivekmano

Reaction score
easye - better late than never i hope... but i had the same issue with minish cap (crashing right when you hit the outside of dark hyrule castle).

gameboid v2.4.7 seems to have fixed this issue for me. now i can play right through that part without the game locking up.

hopefully this helps