GAME Retry Gameplay And Review

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge gamer when it comes to mobile gaming at least. However I saw a friend of mine playing Retry, and figured I had to give it a shot. It turns out that this game is super addictive, as addictive as flappy bird. The mechanics of the game are also similar in that you tap the screen to keep the plane in the air. There are several "retry" points on any given course. You can spend your coins to unlock the retry point. If you make it to the retry point and buy it you can start from that point in the course rather than starting from the beginning of the course if you mess up before reaching the finish line. The concept of the game is pretty intriguing. If you run out of coins you can also purchase packs of coins, but they are easy enough to grab while playing that you shouldn't ever need to buy any coins.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
A good way to save coins is to use the "Ad" button on a retry point. You can also use it when you're out of coins. You have to watch an ad of varying length (tends to be 15-30 seconds), but all it costs is your time and if you've been having an especially difficult time getting to a particular retry point, it's nice to take that little break anyway.

That said, I'm having a hard time getting addicted because my "Gamer Rage" kicks in. I hate not being able to accomplish things in games, especially when they seem like they should be simple. Haha! Even with that fact, it's still a very fun game!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
so, does this allow you to buy coins? or... is it one of those that gets so difficult that you cannot complete it without buying coins? like candy crush. is it constantly bugging you to get a pack of coins for 4.99

if not it looks like alot of fun.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not super far, but it hasn't been in my face much. If I click to use a coin & don't have one, it offers for me to buy some, but I don't see it popping up randomly, disturbing game play.

Sent from my Note 4