Gallery Forces Close with 200+images

gknierim

Reaction score
When I open the Gallery to view my camera pics, it takes forever to load and then when I finally try to open the camera pics, I get a Force Close. I think it has something to do with the amount of images that are on my SD card. I have all of my music albums, to which each one has the album cover image in it. I used Zune as my mp3 player and so it automatically downloaded these images and would like to keep them since they show up on my phone when the music is playing.

Anyone experience this or know of a different app that can just look at certain folders? I can't even get to my camera pics now.

Thanks,
Greg

Neupy

Reaction score
Thats odd...I have one pic folder with over 600 pics in it and I have no trouble at all...Maybe theres a wierd file in there somewhere causing it?

OP
G

gknierim

Reaction score
I'm thinking it's probably not the number of images but the number of folders?

Anyone have 200+ album folders with an image in each folder and have the same problem?

Thanks,
Greg

pjo1966

Reaction score
I have many folders from iPhoto thar I've synced. I've never had it crash, but i have seen it take several minutes to load, and even then I have trouble finding and viewing pictures.