Galaxy Note Edge Screen Protectors

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
A lot of screen protectors on the market right now do not protect the "Edge" of the phone. It seems like the manufacturers are taking the easy way out and sticking to protecting the main screen only. Keep this in mind while shopping around for a new one.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hmm I saw unboxing yesterday.. I can see it being a pain but hopefully some stuff will come out..

M8 tap'd

OP
Ollie

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Skinomi Techskin:
http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi®-TechSkin-Replacement-Definition-Anti-Bubble/dp/B00NAJ07QU/

71A+HOGBZ0L._AC_SY600_.jpg
71sVZOdP4YL._AC_SY600_.jpg

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just installed a military shield for the note edge yesterday for my coworker.. It works with her 2 layer snap on case.. So I'd bet at least the iq shield will..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Getting a Tempered Glass protector for the curved screen edges is highly unlikely, but if it comes it will be a bear to apply.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah no tempered glass for the edge part.. Just the flat glass part..

BobDog437

Reaction score
I got the Skinomi and it was the easiest time I have had installing a protector. Also, the best end result. I have always used the Zagg InvisibleShield products and ended up with bubbles, ripples, and had a hard time getting them on right. Then, they never seemed smooth in feel, or appearance. The Skinomi is very clear and smooth. It is, however shiny/reflective and prone to fingerprints. But, it seems to be the best I found and quite a bit less expensive than past Zagg products. I have had no issues with edges lifting, scratches, or imperfections. So far, so good. And, I am using it with the Urban Armor Gear case

The dry application 3-pack I got at Verizon was worthless. They put the first on, when I got the phone and it was popping up on the curve, when they handed it to me. I put another on a couple of days later and it immediately did the same. Just left it on, until the Skinomi arrived in the mail.