Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
note2-dsc08055.jpg

Following up the razr maxx hd waiting lounge with one for the note 2. Just like with the razr maxx hd lounge it is a free range thread all things go as long as it is within the guidelines.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The forces from the dark side have been strong lately telling me not to wait for this phablet.....I will resist, I will, I will, I will. This will be a sweet device.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a friend waiting in the wings for this one!

Reeftivo

Reaction score
the wait should have at least one good aspect. It should ensure that we get the updated software that fixes the issue with the multi/split window tasking that the UK has experienced.

I'll wait until it's perfect:biggrin:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am ready for it upgrade ready mon.. may wait until dec for other line to become available

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm definitely looking forward to checking this out. For some reason I am just drawn to it :)

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am patiently waiting for this device to hit VZW - I have no doubt it will be awesome!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely looking forward to checking this out. For some reason I am just drawn to it :)

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

me too normally don't care for anything but moto phones .. this phone just draws me in saying i am worth the money :)

huskur

Reaction score
me too normally don't care for anything but moto phones .. this phone just draws me in saying i am worth the money :)
Look...I was the same way with MOTO. I would only have Moto at one time. Then I took a change on Samsung. I now have the S3 and it is awesome. Moto lost its MOJO with me. I can't wait for the Note 2!! I have cash in hand ready for purchase!!!!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
huskur said:
Look...I was the same way with MOTO. I would only have Moto at one time. Then I took a change on Samsung. I now have the S3 and it is awesome. Moto lost its MOJO with me. I can't wait for the Note 2!! I have cash in hand ready for purchase!!!!

I'm kinda the same way but Moto hasn't lost me, they have just lost me until I see something worthy come out. The Note 2 is awesome and will be my new phone but deep down inside I wish it was a Moto.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Google-Nexus-5.jpg
:blink: