Funny day with the Droid at the caves.

Brian1

Reaction score
Since rained out on the jobsite today I went south to check out some cave tours. I figure since I was going underground there be no signal so I set to airplane mode to save battery. Well while down there they turned the lights out and showed what the first explorers used for light. Then asked us all to turn on our phones and see how much it light up. Well I was quite surprise to see all my icons gone except for two. I said o well. Well once out the cave I turned back to normal mode but the cell service was non existent. Well as we return to the main tour site the icons returned and eventually got a signal. Then had a message come in with the popular Droid sound. Everyone goes what was that. Beats me I heard it too. LOL!!!!!

Brian

OP
B

Brian1

Reaction score
Glad someone had. I was searching for another instance here but just not hit the right search words yet if there is a post like that. Other than that working great. Just rooted last weekend and looking at roms now.

Brian

Diordna

Reaction score
Glad someone had. I was searching for another instance here but just not hit the right search words yet if there is a post like that. Other than that working great. Just rooted last weekend and looking at roms now.

Brian

huh???
Where did this come from