"Full" body protection?

MJ5150

Reaction score
I have been a Zagg fan for a long time, so the day I bought my Droid it went straight to the mall for a screen protector. I opted for the Zagg full body protection as well since this was a big investment for me. Problem is, there are quite a few areas not protected. The guy who put mine on put the edge pieces real close together on the corners, but there is still that middle bezel piece not covered at all. The top and bottom outside edges are covered as well as the back though.

So after all that talking....has anyone found a skin that truly does cover the entire body?

-Mike

will.anaya

Reaction score
I have been a Zagg fan for a long time, so the day I bought my Droid it went straight to the mall for a screen protector. I opted for the Zagg full body protection as well since this was a big investment for me. Problem is, there are quite a few areas not protected. The guy who put mine on put the edge pieces real close together on the corners, but there is still that middle bezel piece not covered at all. The top and bottom outside edges are covered as well as the back though.

So after all that talking....has anyone found a skin that truly does cover the entire body?

-Mike

decalgirl.com

will.anaya

Reaction score
decalgirl.com

Cool link, thank you. Those look great, but they only cover the top and bottom. I am worried about the sides and corners.

-Mike

you might want to contact them because i had one for my Lg Vu and Sony PRS-505. for the 505, it wrapped all the way around. for the Vu, it wrapped around the sides, not just the front and back

edit*** never mind, saw a close up. you are right

DougNg

Reaction score
I had the full body skin as well, but wound up pulling off all the pieces except the one on the screen because it felt really weird in my hand

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I find my pocket is the best protection....Used the skins before, not a fan of how they feel or look after a while.

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
This phone was designed to be used, used, and then used some more. IMO, protection isn't necessary. The glass screen is extremely durable and resistant to scratches and the rubber like coating on the back is also very durable.

OP
MJ5150

MJ5150

Reaction score
This phone was designed to be used, used, and then used some more. IMO, protection isn't necessary. The glass screen is extremely durable and resistant to scratches and the rubber like coating on the back is also very durable.

I hear ya. I keep it in my pocket all the time. I just don't want the corners dinged up, or the paint to start wearing off in spots from being set down all the time and so on.

I already found a small nick in the middle bezel that is not covered.

I don't like snap on covers as it seems to me that dirt collects in all the corners around the edges of the screen cover.

-Mike