FRUSTRATION! (Phone keeps shutting off?)

JustinMakaila

Reaction score
So, one of the most annoying things ever happens with my brand new incredible. It finds the need to shut off at the most inconvenient times. Today, in the middle of a fairly long text, it stopped responding, then restarted. Earlier today, i pulled it out of my pocket, and tried running the advanced task killer, which didn't FC, but rather my phone restarted. it also doesn't vibrate when i receive texts even though it's set to. I love this phone, but i start to love it less when this BS happens. does anyone have any idea what could be goin down within the internal workings of my wireless handheld device?

-Edit-
Would rooting the phone make it more stable so it wouldn't do things like this? I am going to root it eventually, I just wanna do complete research before I jump into it. Which is why I fell in love with this site <3

-Edit 2-
Minutes after saying I'm eventually gonna root my phone, I did. I'll see if that works, but if it might be anything serious (which i really doubt it is) lemme know =D

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
Try this

If you haven't tried this, this might help. Shut the phone off and then remove the battery. Leave it out a minute, then reinstall. Hope this works for you.