Front facing camera force closing

Drew_P

Reaction score
I just noticed today that I can't seem to be able to use the ffc on my tb. I open the camera app and when I press menu and select ffc it force closes right away. Only time it doesn't is if I'm video recording. Switches just fine then. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem and also if this might be in the update that's supposed to rolling out soon. Any info is appreciated in advance. Thanks.

finally thunderboltin' and lovin it!!!!!

levonmyles

Reaction score
FFC issue

If you go into the camera's setting and hit restore default this should help you with your issue. I experienced the same thing and unfortunately Verizon Tech Support couldn't help. I just restored the default by chance and it worked. Let me know how it works out. also visit and pass along TechGuySmartBuy for great info on the most current tech news.

I just noticed today that I can't seem to be able to use the ffc on my tb. I open the camera app and when I press menu and select ffc it force closes right away. Only time it doesn't is if I'm video recording. Switches just fine then. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem and also if this might be in the update that's supposed to rolling out soon. Any info is appreciated in advance. Thanks.

Cloudsnightmare

Reaction score
Go into your settings, Applications, Manage Applications, Click the All tab up top, then find the Camera App.

Inside there, click the Clear Cache and Clear Data buttons.

Thats how I fixed mine atleast when I had that problem.

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
Man I swear these forums are the best thing since silicon chips. I barely post a question and then get replies that actually work. Thanks a bunch to all that replied. Camera works fine now. Cheesy Facebook pics here I come!!! Lol.

DroidStang

Reaction score
Just tested mine..LOL never knew could be used except in Skype, was always under impression switch camera meant to cam corder. but works great,