From the world of Windows Mobile

Eufouria

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just dropped my Samsung Omnia 1 which was running a custom ROM of 6.5.3 for the Moto Droid on Verizon.

Having fun with it so far, biggest concerns being the camera isn't up to par with my Omnia but everything else overshadows that.

This is by far the most thriving community I have come across thus far and look forward to making it my home!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...

jimmiem

Reaction score
I had the Omnia for a couple of days. At first I loved it but within days I was ready to throw it off a cliff. I took it back for the HTC Touch Pro which held my affections for a bit longer, about 11 months to be exact. Then I could take WinMo no more. The Droid strikes me as everything Windows Mobile should have been (and tried to be). The interface is worlds better. No 'memory leaks' and constant need to reboot. It's as if they took all the best from WinMo (open development platform, customizable interface) and crossed it with the polish of the iPhone. I had an iPhone for a year too and I can honestly say that Android is the perfect blend of both.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of what can I do today. So many ROM's to choose from. If you need any help search is your friend, as well as all of us here.

OP
E

Eufouria

Reaction score
Thanks guys, looking forward to diving into ROM's this weekend.

So far I'm just blown away with how much stuff just WORKS!