FRG22D: Cant install maps,voice search and google search

Droid101

Reaction score
So I was having a problem with my market apps updating I would had to uninstall and reinstall to install the update. So I went a wiped the data and cache (Which sent me into a boot loop) SO I restored a nandroid backup and then went ahead and put on P3 FRG22D update which worked perfect then put a custom theme on which went just fine.

Now I go to install the updates for Google maps, Google search and Voice search and I keep getting installation unsuccessful. I deleted the .apk for them and that didn't work. The rest of my 100 or so apps installed just fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

OP
Droid101

Droid101

Reaction score
So I was having a problem with my market apps updating I would had to uninstall and reinstall to install the update. So I went a wiped the data and cache (Which sent me into a boot loop) SO I restored a nandroid backup and then went ahead and put on P3 FRG22D update which worked perfect then put a custom theme on which went just fine.

Now I go to install the updates for Google maps, Google search and Voice search and I keep getting installation unsuccessful. I deleted the .apk for them and that didn't work. The rest of my 100 or so apps installed just fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Anyone???? :)