Frequently-used text messages

droidde

Reaction score
I often send the exact same text message to the exact same recipient. Is there some way to keep that particular text message handy for re-sending, so that I don't have to keep composing it from scratch each time, kind of like "speed-dialing"? Thanks

phone

Reaction score
Handcent SMS has a "Insert Quick Text" option. You can define the text in options, then select the when you send. That's one thought....

jpvg

Reaction score
I often send the exact same text message to the exact same recipient. Is there some way to keep that particular text message handy for re-sending, so that I don't have to keep composing it from scratch each time, kind of like "speed-dialing"? Thanks

Do you frequently send the same message to different people at different times?

The "Frequent Messages" app allows you to easily store and manage your frequently used messages or any other information needed by you on a frequent basis. Use the app to share your stored messages via any social media app like Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. or simply copy to clipboard for use within any other app.

Here is the link to the app :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frequent.messages

The app is now available on the Google Play Store for download.

jpvg

Reaction score
Frequent Messages

Do you frequently send the same message to different people at different times?

The "Frequent Messages" app allows you to easily store and manage your frequently used messages or any other information needed by you on a frequent basis. Use the app to share your stored messages via any social media app like Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. or simply copy to clipboard for use within any other app.

Here is the link to the app :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frequent.messages

The app is now available on the Google Play Store for download.