Forum theme issue.

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to change my theme for the forums and it isn't working. I originally changed it to the mobile theme and I want to change it back, but I can't. When I try to change it, I get the following error:

----------------------

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

----------------------

I have tried this at two different computers in two different locations. I would have used the contact link, but I got the same error as the one mentioned above when I submitted it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pandemic

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm not clear on what theme you are hoping to change. At first, I thought you wanted to modify information on the User CP page. I could not, however, find the items mentioned in your post. If you provide me a link that contains these items I will try to assist you.

Mike

OP
Pandemic187

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Hey there mwhartman. Yes, what I'm talking about is in User CP. Under Settings & Options, there is an Edit Options link. From there, there is a Forum Skin option at the very bottom. Sorry, perhaps I should have been more exact with my terminology. Either way, I can't change it.

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. I looked on that page but missed the option to change skins.

I successfully changed from the default to Droid 1 then from D1 to Droid 2 then from D2 back to default. My screen changed as soon as I clicked the save changes button. Did you click the save changes button?

Mike

OP
Pandemic187

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Yep. I click save changes and then I get that error.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is preventing you from modifying. I will be off the forum for the next several hours but when I return I will do some more checking and get back to you.
Mike

OP
Pandemic187

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I switched to the mobile theme on a desktop? Not sure, but these forums are almost unusable with the mobile theme on a desktop.

OP
Pandemic187

Pandemic187

Reaction score
Bump...sorry to be annoying here guys but the mobile theme won't let me send a PM and I'm not buying Tapatalk just so I can send a PM to an admin/mod...

EDIT: THIS IS NOW RESOLVED. I was able to get into contact with someone who fixed it for me.

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you got this resolved. It would be helpful, for future reference, if you could share how this was resolved.