Foreclosure issues

garysdroid

Reaction score
Anyone having foreclosure issues with their droids. Mine forecloses pretty much one a day. Tried using standard theme and used Go themes but regardless which one, it forecloses and locks up. Then its battery removal time and restart again again again

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
It forecloses on you?? Where will you live now? :tongue:

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
Not funny

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is it rooted?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
Not rooted and I use stock theme and it foreclosed. Then download Go themes and foreclosed. What now? Get rid of the phone and go back to blackberry?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not rooted and I use stock theme and it foreclosed. Then download Go themes and foreclosed. What now? Get rid of the phone and go back to blackberry?

Try a Factory Hard Reset first. Then try and remove all apps and add them back one at a time slowly.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Anyone having foreclosure issues with their droids. Mine forecloses pretty much one a day. Tried using standard theme and used Go themes but regardless which one, it forecloses and locks up. Then its battery removal time and restart again again again

This is grounds for a class action. Google has no right taking your home just because you use their phone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If you're not here to help the op, move on. I'll delete another thread that's not on topic.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
So hard reset might fix the foreclosure issues? Will try and let you know.

Also I agree with the dum comments, the forum is for help and not for you to tweet or use as Facebook childish comments.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So hard reset might fix the foreclosure issues? Will try and let you know.

Also I agree with the dum comments, the forum is for help and not for you to tweet or use as Facebook childish comments.

The funny comments were due to you using the term "foreclose" instead of "Force Close". Foreclose is a legal action in which a collateralized property is seized due to non-payment of a mortgage. You may be aggravated with your technical problems but the comments were funny.

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
Fore close or foreclose, when I say it spelled to get her, seems like it sounds the same and even in the dictionary, only one word comes up. Guess I need to say crashed or will everyone say don't drive with it. Or even say messed up, they will say stop getting ur DROID drunk. No, just thought this was a place for help and not a comedy shop or english etiquette forum.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

googlelover

Reaction score
Sheesh calm down, its not fore! Your missing the C in force. And this is the internet, where instead of having that one friend who corrects you with a joke, you get a lot of them,
and like someone else said it could be related to an app you have on your phone that's going out of control. The best way to clean your phone would be a factory reset, of course you lose all your data but it let's you add back your apps slowly and watch for any problems, if you have any then you can find out which app it is, if not then its just to the next step in troubleshooting your phone.

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
Well I received the software upgrade last night and it seems to fix the problem. But as for using this site for for help, guess I will just try another forum or place. Guess this comedy central rather than an actually forum for help. Yup won't see me posting advice seems like I will just be smart.
Like everyone else.