[Follow-Up Rumor] Samsung Working on 13.3-Inch Android Tablet Too

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-CES-2013-2-black-and-white-sign.jpg

Just yesterday we reported that Samsung is working on a 12.2-Inch Galaxy Note tablet. Apparently, that is not the only giant Android tablet they are working on. Supposedly, Sammy is also developing a 13.3-inch Android tablet to launch later next year.

It looks like Samsung believes 2014 will be the year of the tablets. Not only are they spamming out a ton of new tablet devices, they have upped their estimated tablet sales projections to a whopping 42 million. Of course, this will be for all of their tablets which will range in size a great deal. If this newest rumor is true we will have a wide gamut if new Samsung tablets: 7-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch and 13-inch. We will know something more concrete in January at CES.

Source: TalkAndroid

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I looked at the Galaxy Note 8 at Costco and just went meh about it. I mean, its nice and all, but its missing something. I dunno, I have the Note 3 and love it so dont' get me wrong, but when it comes to tablets, I find my Nexus 7 to be better. The Note 8 felt jumbled and just an oversized phone while the Nexus 7 feels like a tablet. I dunno, to each their own, but a 13" tablet...thats...big.