Folder icon randomizing goodness...

Orlock

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Well I've searched the forums for an answer to this so if I've missed it, please let me know. That being said...

I've got a few folders on my homescreens (for Games, Fun Apps, etc.) and naturally I've downloaded more and more items to add to those folders. Being particular about some things, I try to reorder the icons in the folder so they're in alphabetical order. However, even though I actually take the time to do that, the icons will magically rearrange themselves (example: some games like Alchemy and Antigen will wind up towards the end of the list yet Abduction! will stay at the beginning).

I've tried creating a brand new folder with all brand new shortcuts several times and it will still go wonky. I'm not rooted and I've used Bettercut to customize my icons.

Anyone else ever see this?

*Phew*

OP
Orlock

Orlock

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Just an update, got the OTA last week hoping things might be alright but alas, no joy. Tried to create brand new folders and I've tried using the stock app icons from the tray yet the folder still has a hard time remember what went in first.

The icons do manage to stay arranged for a little bit. I haven't found the trigger that makes them play musical chairs yet...