Flash Video crashing, causing reboots

Reserved Name

Reaction score
Running BB 0.2.1 with jdlfg.1200v32.1.3 kernel at 400-1200 ondemand, tried using dolphin browser and it resulted in crash, no force close, just return to homescreen. Stock browser resulted in minimal performance and forced reboot. I'll be trying other kernels and frequencies to find something that works but let me know if this sounds familiar to anyone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have the latest flash installed. A new version just came out today.

five5

Reaction score
bb 0.2 and 0.2.1 did this to me everytime, back to 0.1 w/ no problems. didn't know a new version is flash is out tho, gonna get right on that.

yamaha83

Reaction score
i had the same problem! ended up being my kernal... i was running at 1200 and had never had a problem at that speed pre froyo but it seems my phone just doesnt like anything over 1100 now that im on froyo... i would try and flash i lower kernal and see if that fixes your problem! if not you can always flash back to the one you have now...

OP
R

Reserved Name

Reaction score
I had 10.1.72.4 but now have the provided 10.1.72.7, less crash-y, still buggy but on wifi will eventually sync video with audio, but repeatedly lags behind audio. At least not force reboots so far.

Edit: spoke too soon. Phone just locked up during wifi play of megavideo, held power button then it forced boot.

Last edited:
OP
R

Reserved Name

Reaction score
btw loving ninjavideo flash on froyo, thanks again devs! to all the leaks and of course Pete for BB