Flash Player Problems.

Erickrebs76

Reaction score
I have tried everything. downloaded flash player from market, tried to find the thing in settings. removed dolphin browser. It keep saying cant find requested.... Tried the strait download from here. doesn't work What am I doing wrong, Flash will not work since I changed to kangerade about:debug will not even open the settings. If anyone can help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have tried everything. downloaded flash player from market, tried to find the thing in settings. removed dolphin browser. It keep saying cant find requested.... Tried the strait download from here. doesn't work What am I doing wrong, Flash will not work since I changed to kangerade about:debug will not even open the settings. If anyone can help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you have 2.2 installed it will not work. If you're running stock then you have to either wait for 2.2 or go ahead and install the leak.

OP
E

Erickrebs76

Reaction score
I downloaded the Kangerade V5.0.9 and it better be 2.2, I was running chevy1 no problems I am rooted and my phone says 2.2. so is it this rom? just tried again downloaded from market and it said could not find requested item. I want to keep this rom but need the flashplayer. Have not run stock in over 5 weeks. so what do i do? or do I get a new rom?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Why start a new thread? You've already asked this question in this thread here in this very forum section:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad/63529-help-flash-player.html

There was a pretty good step by step answer posted there yesterday, sometimes the answers in a forum thread do not come as quiick as a twitter feed. If you need further help, please try continuing in the above thread. Mods?

good luck