Flash Bionic to Pageplus...

jack2402

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Bionic running ICS 4.O4 v6.7.2233 on eBay. I really would love to have this phone flashed to Pageplus. I KNOW it can be done as I have seen a tutorial on YouTube. But for some reason, my phone is having issues with this. Can anyone help me???

iAMsalm

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Bionic running ICS 4.O4 v6.7.2233 on eBay. I really would love to have this phone flashed to Pageplus. I KNOW it can be done as I have seen a tutorial on YouTube. But for some reason, my phone is having issues with this. Can anyone help me???

Can you elaborate? issues? I understand this is a fairly old thread, but if you are still having an issue with this let me know how far it is you actually got. I'll be more then happy to help. ;)

OP
jack2402

jack2402

Reaction score
I actually figured it out using a video on YouTube using CDMA workshop. But seeing as video has since been taken down, I can't help you =/

kcohen67

Reaction score
Hello all!
I recently programmed My Bionic for Pageplus (v6.7.246). Unfortunately the phone info, and the programming info do not match. The ##PROGAM info is
correct, but the basic phone info is the OLD stuff...which seems to be locked on the 4G card despite the changes I make via CDMA OR DFS. If I remove the 4G card the phone info goes blank. I can make and receive calls without the 4G card, I can even send texts ( no mms though). When I connect Wifi I get a white 3G in the corner, but with the small blue triangle above a white data signal.

I would like to have my phone info page to match the ##PROGRAM data, but it doesn't seem to affect my using the phone. However I DO need my data kinks resolved. I use GPS all the time here in Texas. Can someone help?

burner415

Reaction score
Bionic active on Page Plus but need help

I have my bionic on Page plus, but I have no mobile data , I was told to reflash the phone and I needed to go from 4.0.4 back to 5.9.905. But I am have trouble rsd lite fails each time I try to use it and now my phone is stuck in fast boot mode can some one pls help

mattjenn

Reaction score
I have my bionic on Page plus, but I have no mobile data , I was told to reflash the phone and I needed to go from 4.0.4 back to 5.9.905. But I am have trouble rsd lite fails each time I try to use it and now my phone is stuck in fast boot mode can some one pls help

You can't go back to 905 that's gingerbread security in ics wont allow it. You can try to fxz with the .246 file that should put you back on ics may not have data on pageplus but atleast it will be working phone

http://droidmodderx.com/bionic/bionic-files-official-ota-files-fxz-files-root-files-ect/

This is where I got my 246 fxz file from