Flash 10.3

densetsu86

Reaction score
Hey im just wondering has anyone had any trouble with flash player 10.3? Im thinking about updating from my 10.1. I just want to know os it supported and runs well. I see a lot of complaints but no body has reported on a DROID x2. Well one person did but I don't think he's right kn the head since.he says play my videos which either he thinks its a video player and expects.it to play his movies on his phone or he's actually having issues viewing websites with flash. So I just want to know of anyone else is having problems with it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

droidcny

Reaction score
Hey im just wondering has anyone had any trouble with flash player 10.3? Im thinking about updating from my 10.1. I just want to know os it supported and runs well. I see a lot of complaints but no body has reported on a DROID x2. Well one person did but I don't think he's right kn the head since.he says play my videos which either he thinks its a video player and expects.it to play his movies on his phone or he's actually having issues viewing websites with flash. So I just want to know of anyone else is having problems with it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Haven't had any issues on my phone with it!

SumoKeirin

Reaction score
Just upgraded my phone and 10.3 seems to work fine. No issues with it.