Fitness Friday: Comfort Foods

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
IDK who you just tagged brother, but it wasn't me. Haha!

Seriously though, I'd take some extra pounds in a heartbeat if it meant not feeling the way I do on a busy day when I don't stop to make sure I eat something.

And I've been getting a gut for years now. I wouldn't even mind being "fat," but this watermelon sticking out of my mid section on top of my chicken legs and below my skinny chest/shoulders is not flattering.

Thank God for my girl. Haha...
Well check out the FM thread, full of ways to lean out or bulk the right way (aka clean, healthy, good bulk) vs the melon gut.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It's called.. Effort.. Lol.. Actually changing up your eating, could make a drastic difference.. But that's hard too

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's called.. Effort.. Lol.. Actually changing up your eating, could make a drastic difference.. But that's hard too
You heard about that pill too I see.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
94 is right, you will actually feel better by just changing your diet.

For me working out helps me with stress. The snickers commercial "you're not yourself when hungry" applies to me except replace hunger with "you don't workout".

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I concur with these guys. Having a high metabolism myself, simply changing up your diet a bit and cutting out (or at least cutting back) on the nightly ice cream feasts, will work wonders.
Couple that with some push ups, crunches & chair dips throughout the week and your gut will fade away before you know it. Good luck bud!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
. I have to workout or I tense up and get all twitchy.. Not kidding.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Oh, I know that. I've been eating fast food a lot lately. Went to subway for lunch today & subbed the chips for a cup of soup. I felt much better this afternoon than I usually do.

It's just hard when that crap is fast & cheap & money & time are tight.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk