First time on long time reader

alohajoe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have had my d1 since last November and finally was able to root my Droid a couple of months ago (would have been earlier but I have a mac). Now I am an addict...so says the GF. I call it a healthy obsessions with electronics!

I have used Cyanogenmod 5 and 6, ultimatedroid, and been following D1-Miui since the second release. Currently on 11/26 and loving it.

This is a great community and I am happy to be a part of it. dancedroid

oh yeah, and my name was suppose to be alphajoe, but typed it wrong on my d1 keyboard. Is there anyway to change it? not that it really matters

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I like your screen name - Hello Joe or Goodbye Joe. It's like getting two names for one!! :)

Could be worse. You could have ended up with Alpo Joe.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. Like you, I have a Mac and I've been rooted since February but at that time I had a very early release of the OS.

Enjoy you stay.

Mike

OP
alohajoe

alohajoe

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I like your screen name - Hello Joe or Goodbye Joe. It's like getting two names for one!! :)

Could be worse. You could have ended up with Alpo Joe.

Yeah especially since I don't work for a dog food company. ha

Welcome! Glad you joined us. Like you, I have a Mac and I've been rooted since February but at that time I had a very early release of the OS.

Enjoy you stay.

Mike

Thanks, its good to know there are others.