First thread EVER for me! New recovery option!

white_ash143

Reaction score
Raidzero has a new recovery he has been working on. Features many things people want from Clockwork but put on SPRecovery instead. Also, features battery charging while in recovery. He's pulled the link to modify a slight annoyance but figured I'd post this in my favorite ROM section for others to enjoy!

OP
white_ash143

white_ash143

Reaction score
Lol... sorry bout that link part, I guess I assumed everyone links to the custom ROM section as I do...

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
what ever became of this? i'm assuming rom manager won't play nicely with it and its a recovery based action only.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Heeyyy davros......so what's the plus for this and d2 comptatible?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
its a different recovery that charges the phone while in recovery and has some ther options. as far as D2 compat i have no idea and could say it would work but i dunno and dont wanna take part in bricking that d2 of yers.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Ya thanks....ill wait it out till someone answers....how long does it usually take for pro pics to change i kno its off topic

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ozzie

Reaction score
its a different recovery that charges the phone while in recovery and has some ther options. as far as D2 compat i have no idea and could say it would work but i dunno and dont wanna take part in bricking that d2 of yers.

Charging the phone while in recovery...I like that idea. Isn't that available as a stand alone mod?

OP
white_ash143

white_ash143

Reaction score
It offers overclocking in recovery also... but there are a few bugs he didn't anticipate and has pulled the link until it gets worked out. But it seems to be the future of recoveries.... kinda like clockwork's features mixed with SPR's stability with a little something extra added in for taste.