Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

htc-vigor2-550x999.jpg

What do you get when you put the HTC Droid Incredible on a strict diet of protein shakes and bench presses? From the looks of it, the HTC Vigor a device rumored to be Verizon’s next big 4G LTE contender. The stylings of the handset are definitely reminiscent of the Incredible and Incredible 2, but the screen appears gargantuan in size with some additional texturing on the battery cover. From the pictures we can gather the phone will carry HTC Sense, a front-facing camera, and a dual-flash setup on the rear.

htc-vigor4.jpg

Rumors we have heard elsewhere have pointed towards an HD 720p display, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU. It may also be among the first HTC handsets to make use of the companies recent Beats by Dre acquisition. Rumors are already pointing towards an October 6th release, but you know how counting your chickens before they hatch goes.

[via DroidLife] and First Images of the HTC Vigor Hit the Web

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really not sure how I feel about this. Biggest turn off for me is the camera... looks like designing on... a beats product

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm really not sure how I feel about this. Biggest turn off for me is the camera... looks like designing on... a beats product

Well this is supposed the be the first device with BEATS by HTC

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Maybe they did this so they don't have to put a big ugly red B on it..

Looks boss!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe they did this so they don't have to put a big ugly red B on it..

Looks boss!

Its stupid to say that it looks like the design on a BEATS product because the Incredible is almost just like this.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Agreed. It looks quite nice actually, and as long as the beats audio can be disabled, the device should be fine.
For the record: beats audio on a touchpad=unhealthy, narrow frequency bass boost that drowns out vocals, mids, and trebled. Beats audio is still a disaster compared to DSP manager audio.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Agreed. It looks quite nice actually, and as long as the beats audio can be disabled, the device should be fine.
For the record: beats audio on a touchpad=unhealthy, narrow frequency bass boost that drowns out vocals, mids, and trebled. Beats audio is still a disaster compared to DSP manager audio.

I doubt the BEATS will have an On and Off option. To me it sounds ridiculous lol.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Just a bit too round for my taste but otherwise not bad.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Out of curiosity...where's the 4G emblem on the back?

713King

Reaction score
Looks decent, hopefully they can bring different back styles for the phone for the ones who don't like that style.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Out of curiosity...where's the 4G emblem on the back?

Doubt there going to put "4gLTE" on the back of every phone. Just the first few that come out to rep. It.

Phone looks amazing btw

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
If HTC can get a solid release date announced they could trump the Bionic big time and should be able to swing some customers over. Every time I read those specs it makes me drool!