Finally some help with DX and DX2

OP
PhotoMaster

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
Sorry I hadn't gotten back on this thread. My DX and DX2 had restart problems, lockup problems and many others. I am now on a D3 and I am hoping to not have the same problems with this phone.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
I believe those issues were solved with the recent software update to 2.3.4 on the DX2. They let you swap for the D3 huh? I was contemplating about seeing if I could do the same but with this update I am very satisfied.

Sent from my DROID X2

OP
PhotoMaster

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
On the DX2 the upgrade only made things worse. When they had to replace the X and X2, eight times, we decided to try the D3 instead. Verizon only agreed to the D3 after they were reported to the FCC and FTC. Verizon also sent me a nastygram saying they wont fix or replace anything else and they don't want me calling for support because I have called too much already. If I have problems with the phone I will call again. I called because the phone wasn't working! It wasn't my fault they kept sending me broken phones!

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Wow, like heywood said. That's F'd up. I've had about 4 DX's and 3 DX2's due to those "LNR" they sent both me and my girl. They were GARBAGE! Not our fault that they can't run their buisness corectly. When they offered the swap to another 3G phone from mine n my girls DX's I went with the DX2 cuz I loved my OG DX. My girl went with the HTC Droid Incredible 2 and her phone runs amazing! I had a few problems with the X2 at first but this last LNR seems okay. Hows the D3 treating you then? I was really going to call and try getting it but I'm not too big a fan of keyboards and bulk. But I've heard the D3's pretty nice. What's your take?