Finally made the plunge and rooted Droid

OP
S

skipbl92

Reaction score
I am definitely addicted I installed LGB 1.42 - ROM is running great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ripster

Reaction score

Sorry I didn't reply right away...but you now have the best ROM out there. I'm very particular about how things work...I've tried ALL of them and Liquid just plain works. A cool black'd out theme was just released. I may try applying it soon. Too much fun!!!

OP
S

skipbl92

Reaction score

Sorry I didn't reply right away...but you now have the best ROM out there. I'm very particular about how things work...I've tried ALL of them and Liquid just plain works. A cool black'd out theme was just released. I may try applying it soon. Too much fun!!!

Were you able to get the black'd out theme? How can I get it? The link appears broken on Liquid Smooth Roms, plus the images don't appear. I am using Firefox - is that an issue?

Ripster

Reaction score

Were you able to get the black'd out theme? How can I get it? The link appears broken on Liquid Smooth Roms, plus the images don't appear. I am using Firefox - is that an issue?

The theme is posted on Liquid's forum page http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liquid/132337-theme-black-n-bold-lgb-1-42-a.html
I haven't applied the theme yet, probably on Saturday.

OP
S

skipbl92

Reaction score

The theme is posted on Liquid's forum page http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liquid/132337-theme-black-n-bold-lgb-1-42-a.html
I haven't applied the theme yet, probably on Saturday.

Thanks Ripster! I am downloading now!

TheSkump

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod is a popular ROM, but Motodroid development is falling behind. The current nightly experimental build is based on Gingerbread and working towards becoming a stable release candidate. Meanwhile most other CM-supported phones are on their second release candidate.

Regardless, I use the latest stable version for Droid 1, which is version 6.1.2, and seriously recommend keeping your eye on Cyanogenmod, it has some very nice features.