Finally after 2months!!

ericcc

Reaction score
HEllo all as u all can guess my name is eric. I finally got the droid. ive been waiting so long for this fone and now i finally have it. its my first day with it and im loving evey second of it. =) i was stuck with that nasty LG voyager and now im freeeee. lol first things first i gotta look for that iphone pitch app...any one know the name of it? i already tried the search page but no luck...

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
hi and welcome to the forums i to had a voyager before the droid and let me tell you i thew that s**t out lol. i hope you love your new droid. don't know about this iphone app though. :icon_ banana:

OP
E

ericcc

Reaction score
iphoney....i dont think this is it...i just want to zoom in and out like the iphone by pitching not make it look like the iphone....any one?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
iphoney....i dont think this is it...i just want to zoom in and out like the iphone by pitching not make it look like the iphone....any one?
there is an update for the droid with pinch to zoom coming soon. but if you cant wait you can root and abd push the pinch to zoom milestone(euro version of droid) browser to your phone.