FINALLY A Star Wars Humble Bundle!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
star-wars-humble-bundle.jpg

Finally you can get a library of Star Wars games for your Android for practically whatever you want to pay. These aren't just some obscure no name games these are high quality, action packed, Star Wars Games. For $12 you get the whole bundle, but you can get titles like Kights Of The Old Republic, Jedi Knight / Jedi Academy, and Dark Forces for the price of your choosing. If you pay the average which right now is $11.47 you get the previously mentioned titles plus Battlefront II, KOTOR II : The Sith Lords, and Republic Commando. For just $12 you get the entire package which includes the two previously mentioned packages with the addition of Empire At War : Gold Pack, The Force Unleashed / Ultimate Sith Adition, The Force Unleashed II. This Humble Bundle is supper popular so far. It has already raised over $1.3Million. Keep in mind some of the money raised goes to charity. Head to the link below to grab what seems to be the best Humble Bundle yet!

Via Humble Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I grabbed it because I've never played a SW game and thought a couple looked fun. I know the Force Unleased games were popular when they came out. Plus, $12 for all those games plus more that will come out before its over. Why not.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Dark Forces, the FIRST Star Wars 1st-person shooter, was one of the best games ever made!

Dark Forces 2 suffered from the FMV craze at the time, but the gameplay was great... Just so long as you shook some of your habits from the first game. ;)

I picked up the bundle for $12 and I'm curious what the new games for it will be next week.