Few questions...

Incrediblenoob

Reaction score
about the Incredible. I'm new to the whole Droid thing. I did have an Eris but the thing was so damn slow and loacked any sort of power so it basically just sat there. Now I got this phone not too long ago and right away it did the Froyo update so I don't have anything to compare it to like 2.1. My question/s are,

How do I totally uninstall VZ Navi? It has the uninstall button but won't let me do my thing with it.

Are there any other un-needed apps that I can do away with? I don't really need Skype, Peep, Friend Stream, Twitter ( I don't **** lol)

Is there a way to limit what runs and set it permanantly so upon start up, millions of things don't launch? Seems like I'm always manually force closing apps thru App Management. No, I don't believe in ATK or anything of that nature. I'd rather let the phone run on its own and only stop a few things here and there.

If there is a link on any of the above asked questions please link me so I can solve these minor issues that are bugging me.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In order to remove the pre-installed apps you listed you will need to root your phone. They cannot be uninstalled without root access.