Few questions

coppermouse

Reaction score
I am the new owner of a D2 global. I have rooted it. It is awesome, especially coming from a BB storm, that thing was awful. I have a few questions:
How to I get the camera flash to work?
How can I turn off vibrate when I hit back or home or other things (swipe unlock, I tried turning off hepatic feedback and vibrate.
How can I disable swipe unlock so I can just puch the button on the top of the phone.
How do I remove the bloatware?
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
1. Touch the right side of the screen to pull up the camera menu, flash is one of the options.
2. You can't, without completely removing or disabling the little impeller that makes the vibrations.
3. You need an app called nolock.
4. You need titanium backup, or some skills with ADB.

OP
C

coppermouse

Reaction score
Thanks alot, I am going to get titanium backup any way and will researh ADB. I saw also I can to move my apps to the SD, is this a good idea and will it slow them down?

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I am the new owner of a D2 global. I have rooted it. It is awesome, especially coming from a BB storm, that thing was awful. I have a few questions:
How can I turn off vibrate when I hit back or home or other things (swipe unlock, I tried turning off hepatic feedback and vibrate.
How can I disable swipe unlock so I can just puch the button on the top of the phone.
Thanks in advance

Try restarting after unchecking haptic feedback.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Thanks in advance

An app called bloat freezer is great for removing bloat safely and easily bringing it back if you need to update the os safely. Much easier and more intuitive than titanium.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres a script in the d2g subforum that acts as a toggle, it will freeze bloat if unfrozen and unfreeze if frozen.