Few Questions - New Droid RAZR MAXX User

jclake

Reaction score
I use the Gmail app. From you computer if you access Gmail you can add accounts to Gmail so Gmail sends and receives all the mail from your other accounts. Then set up Gmail on your phone as the exchange account so you don't have push-pull issues. All your mail (from all accounts) will show up in your Google inbox. When you respond to an email Gmail responds using the same email address that the email came in on. In the Gmail app you can change that. If you receive an email directed to: [email protected] you can select via Gmail to reply or forward using [email protected]

Running all your email through Gmail allows you to access it easily through Gmail on your PC or on your phone. I sometimes email pictures I have taken with my phone to myself. Then I access Gmail on my PC and download then to my PC. This way I can get the photos on my PC without using the USB cable.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks for the help guys!! I'm in the process now of doing a little more research on jailbreaks to make sure things are compatible and stuff now. So far, everything is going perfectly well.

sliptooth

Reaction score
Just got Razr Maxx a few days ago and i can not uninstall a few things can anybody help?

NFL mobile
ZumoService!!! (this is killing my battery)

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
sliptooth said:
Just got Razr Maxx a few days ago and i can not uninstall a few things can anybody help?

NFL mobile
ZumoService!!! (this is killing my battery)

You'll have to be rooted from what I understand. once rooted, your best option, again from what I've read, would be to rename unwanted apps from the file system instead of delete them.

I've downloaded (and paid for) Titanium Backup. Afterwards, I used it to navigate to certain apps and then froze them. This made them invisible from the all drawer.

Caesars

Reaction score
Ok what is this zumo lol, this has appeard I'm two threads now and I have never even seen it.

Edit: apparently zumo is on my maxx but I've never seen it use any power.

sliptooth

Reaction score
Ok what is this zumo lol, this has appeard I'm two threads now and I have never even seen it.

Edit: apparently zumo is on my maxx but I've never seen it use any power.

its like MOTOCast. they are dropping the severs in June or July i think. it just wont come off the phone lol.

side not can you all look to see if you have .doodlemobile_featureviewnew on your phones. i found it on my Maxx through my pc