Feedr Widget Glassed

OP
M

mguindon

Reaction score
I used AXMLPrinter2. Just google it I downloaded it from the first link that comes up.

jasonb

Reaction score
i just bought FeedR and did this. it looks awesome. thanks for doing this and sharing it with us.

just a tip, leave it in the data/apps directory for 24 hours before moving it and applying the theme. almost immediately after moving it to system/apps with root explorer i got an email notification saying my money was refunded. i guess since the phone didn't see it in data/apps it thought i uninstalled it. i don't want to cheat the dev out of the money i owe him so i have to download it again so it actually keeps the transaction. just a tip for anybody who wants to be honest.

OP
M

mguindon

Reaction score
FeedR is definitely by far my favorite rss reader with a widget for android. My only problem was that it didn't match the rest of my phone. I'm glad other people appreciate it. I still want to do a few more things to it to make it perfect...but I'm too busy now. Enjoy. By the way, that's one hell of an exploit you found there by mistake...hopefully google fixes that so devs don't get screwed and hopefully not too many people read that and get ideas.

jasonb

Reaction score
FeedR is definitely by far my favorite rss reader with a widget for android. My only problem was that it didn't match the rest of my phone. I'm glad other people appreciate it. I still want to do a few more things to it to make it perfect...but I'm too busy now. Enjoy. By the way, that's one hell of an exploit you found there by mistake...hopefully google fixes that so devs don't get screwed and hopefully not too many people read that and get ideas.

well normally we aren't able to move files around. only if were rooted, so i don't know if google will fix it or not. if it's possible, it might be in their best interest to do so.

it seems most people on here are honest. i for one like to support the devs that put the hard work into these apps. they deserve it.

TekHawk

Reaction score

well normally we aren't able to move files around. only if were rooted, so i don't know if google will fix it or not. if it's possible, it might be in their best interest to do so.

it seems most people on here are honest. i for one like to support the devs that put the hard work into these apps. they deserve it.

yea with me skinning stuff as as much as i have been its been getting rather annoying though saves me a step when i find out that i cannot make the widget skin the way i want it to lol