Favorites Dial Wrong Number

klintala

Reaction score
My family are the only people in my favorites.
I went to call my mother today and it started calling my friend.. I went back through my phonebook to double check everything, and her number is correctly listed there.
Same with my Dad. I tried to call him just to see what it would do and it called my moms work number.

My 2 sisters numbers work properly tho

gottcha

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me today except I have a widget to call home and when I used it today it said the number was no longer in service. When I tried the second time it worked correctly. It was just weird.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
K

klintala

Reaction score
I've been messing with it for awhile now, and I still can't figure it out.
If I click on the little star that takes you to favorites, then hit the call button next to there name it works fine.
But through the widget it calls the wrong number.

It would be nice to fix this.. if not then maybe I should look into another widget.

If I give them there own individual widget it dials correctly. But I like the convenience if the drop down widget

Last edited:

cerps

Reaction score
My wife had this problem. She would hit the widget to call me and it would call some other person. The only way I was able to fix it was to delete my contact and then make a new contact for me. Now the widget works correctly.

OP
K

klintala

Reaction score
I ended up deleting my friend and putting him back in.
Only problem now is that my friend is hidden via Facebook and I cannot figure out how to unhide.
Why are there no sync settings for Facebook (besides frequency)
I can see googles, but nothing for Facebook neither through the app nor my accounts settings.