Favorite contact help..plzzz

AmberMarie

Reaction score
I was simply trying to move my contact favorites on the home screen to a different location, and accidentally deleted it...anyone know how i can get it back on my home screen?? /:

<3 AmberMarie

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Hold down on an open spot on the homescreen (long press) until a menu pops up. Select Widgets, and then choose quick contacts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I wish we could use that widget with go launcher pro.

OP
AmberMarie

AmberMarie

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I went through all the widgets and have no idea how I missed that!!
<3 AmberMarie

Terri M

Reaction score
Every time I change my extended battery, my Quick Contacts comes up empty when I boot up. When I go the add them, the contacts I want is checked but their pictures don't show up in the widget. Why is it doing this, and how can I make my settings stick??

Remember to hit the "Thanks" button when someone helps you!

OP
AmberMarie

AmberMarie

Reaction score
Hmmm i havent had that problem...maybe call tech support? Or hopefully sumone on here will know how..im not a newbie to droid but i am to the forums....and have absolutley no idea about all the hacking stuff they talk about on here...
<3 Amber Marie

Reaction score
I've had that same problem. I do like the user above. I remove the widget and then add it again. It displays your favorites the way they were before. I hope that helps.

dkelly701

Reaction score
According to a Verizon rep, it is a know issue and the fix due around the 1st of November will fix this also.

Terri M

Reaction score
I've had that same problem. I do like the user above. I remove the widget and then add it again. It displays your favorites the way they were before. I hope that helps.

It gets tiresome to always have to remove then add the widget. Kinda wish we could use the old Quick Contact widget that was on the Droid X2. I really miss that one :/

Remember to hit the "Thanks" button when someone helps you!

mamawm

Reaction score
i don't use the widget. i set up direct dial shortcuts to each of my favorites. now i just touch their photo and it instantly calls them, i don't have to choose whether to call, text, email, etc.