Fastest Quadrant Score so far?

stix_clgi

Reaction score
Seems good to me...

I am running UD 5.0.1 with P3's LV 1000 = 250/400/500/600/800/900/1000

With running the test i seem to be around a score of 1300.... is this good running at 1ghz???? I see most of u guys are running 1.2ghz.... i want to be able to compare mine while running 1ghz

I think that's a pretty good score, especially if your ROM is stable and you're getting good batteryl life (i.e. over 12 hours normal use IMO).

I'm running LithiumMod Red Glass with P3's LV 1.25ghz kernel. The highest benchmark I ever recorded was around 1700 (when I maxed out the kernel at 1.25ghz and killed all tasks)...but the ROM was unstable and as soon as the benchmark finished my phone rebooted and proceeded to bootloop until I pulled the battery. As soon as my droid booted to the home screen I immediately clocked down (?) to run at 1100mhz. I consistently benchmark around 1340 or so now. But my battery will lasts almost 24 hours with regular use, and the temps stay between 89-92.4 F.

So....according to Quadrant anything above 1300 is still faster than a Nexus One 2.2, a phone with a much faster processor, and if my battery will last and the ROM will be stable, I'm cool with that.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
running frg22 and got a 700 with the stock kernel@ 550 but with chevy s mv 1.1 I am getting a 931 @ same speed and a 1258 wide open and 1214 @ 800mhz. Decent battery life, better than cm6 rc2 and more stable.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Apollo

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd have to say quadrant scores are completely meaningless. It's all about performance and stability. Sure, you can push your phone to the limit in order get a 2k+ score. But, then you try to do something practical (like watch the Tiger Woods episode of South Park) on your phone.. When all of the sudden, your phone decides to sh*t on you.. Leaving you with nothing more than a handful of (Hot) sh*t.

grinchy

Reaction score
Make sure we are running same version 1.1/1347 used to get 1700's before quadrant update..

Apollo

Reaction score
Make sure we are running same version 1.1/1347 used to get 1700's before quadrant update..

I'm running 1.1 as well. Are you running SetCPU? If so, what are your settings?

burton6431

Reaction score
I get between 1000 and 1100 running BB v0.4 and the stock BB 800mhz kernel. My linpack scores are in the high 12s consistently.

When I was running P3's 1.3ghz kernel, I was averaging high 1900's to low 2000's with a peak of around 2100 or so. My battery life sucked horribly though. I couldn't last in standby not touching it all for more than 8 hours. If I actually used my phone, it would decrease rapidly to the point of having to charge it while using it or the battery only lasting 45 minutes to 1 hour with pretty heavy use.

To me, that's like have a 1100+hp supra dynoqueen. (I'm into cars) It's great for saying mine is bigger than yours and what have you but for real world driving, the dynoqueen sucks. 500 to 700 hp supra still drives great, is pretty damn fast and gets good gas mileage while still being useable.

I overclocked it to 1.3ghz just to show my buddy with a DroidX that my phone can still destroy his if I need it to. Of course, it will be a lot closer once he gets froyo 2.2 on his.

Or just be like me with a 220+ D16 turbo Del Sol as a DD and poop on everything all while enjoying a 25+ mpg ride to school :)

Chatchie

Reaction score
Did they start making Del Sol's for men? I must have missed it.<---Joke. I pull a 1555 at 1.1 on lithium. Thats the fastest it will run. 1.2 locks my phone up.

azules9780

Reaction score
I get between 1000 and 1100 running BB v0.4 and the stock BB 800mhz kernel. My linpack scores are in the high 12s consistently.

When I was running P3's 1.3ghz kernel, I was averaging high 1900's to low 2000's with a peak of around 2100 or so. My battery life sucked horribly though. I couldn't last in standby not touching it all for more than 8 hours. If I actually used my phone, it would decrease rapidly to the point of having to charge it while using it or the battery only lasting 45 minutes to 1 hour with pretty heavy use.

To me, that's like have a 1100+hp supra dynoqueen. (I'm into cars) It's great for saying mine is bigger than yours and what have you but for real world driving, the dynoqueen sucks. 500 to 700 hp supra still drives great, is pretty damn fast and gets good gas mileage while still being useable.

I overclocked it to 1.3ghz just to show my buddy with a DroidX that my phone can still destroy his if I need it to. Of course, it will be a lot closer once he gets froyo 2.2 on his.

Or just be like me with a 220+ D16 turbo Del Sol as a DD and poop on everything all while enjoying a 25+ mpg ride to school :)

Exactly like that. People don't understand what small, light and tractable means. It means that you bust ass on a lot of other so-called "sports cars". LOL

azules9780

Reaction score
Did they start making Del Sol's for men? I must have missed it.<---Joke. I pull a 1555 at 1.1 on lithium. Thats the fastest it will run. 1.2 locks my phone up.

Same time they made badass miatas for men. When those men started to realize that small and light equals stupid fun for cheap! LOL

I'm a Firefighter and I'm about the only person in my department that drives a car. I know for a fact that I'm the only one that drives a wagon but this is no ordinary wagon mind you. It's a "slightly" modified Accord that embarrasses most cars in the twisties and can hang with most in a straight line all while being able to throw all kinds of crap in the hatch, haul my kids, gets great gas mileage and cheapy-cheap insurance.

I had one guy take me up on the offer for a ride. He came back wide-eyed:shocked: daring anyone else to talk sh*t. :rofl3: